Team Sweep is seeking career minded candidates; those who possess a desire to learn, are strong team-players, and committed to quality and courtesy.
We are looking to hire candidates with a positive attitude, those who are dependable, self-motivated, disciplined, punctual, detail-oriented, hardworking, and have excellent ethical work habits including commitment to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- At least one year of clerical or dispatch experience. (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, write, and communicate in English.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, such as Google Suites, Microsoft Office, and Quickbooks
- Basic computer skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Operate and troubleshoot basic office equipment required for the position.
- Manage multiple assignments effectively.
- Perform basic math functions.
- Prepare, compile, sort, and check documents for accuracy.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documentation and update or delete when necessary.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Handle internal relationships with employees and external relationships with customers by answering and redirecting calls.
- Handle sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Ability to maintain several tasks at once, prioritize, plan and manage time and activities.
- Keep record of vehicle and equipment registrations and daily production and inspection reports.
- Possible create weekly logistics reports, routing and dispatching drivers.
- Will need to be committed to the company and will positively contribute to the company’s overall image and success.
After an introductory period, full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid vacation and sick leave.