Team Sweep is seeking career minded candidates to be trained to operate our sweepers; those who posses a desire to learn, are strong team-players, and committed to quality and courtesy.
We are currently looking to add strong team members to our operation.
We are looking to hire candidates with a positive attitude, those who are hardworking, have excellent ethical work habits including commitment to show up to the job site on time and those who are prepared to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- At least one year of commercial driving experience. (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to follow directions and read maps.
- Must be able to climb in and out of a large and small sweeping vehicle several times a day.
- Must be able to successfully pass drug test and insurance clearance. Random drug testing is ongoing.
- Operate full-size commercial sweeper vehicles.
- Preform pre and post-trip inspections on assigned equipment.
- Be proactive in reporting equipment issues.
- Complete all required forms daily, such as vehicle inspections and reports.
- Must always maintain cleanliness of sweeping equipment.
- Will communicate daily with dispatch.
- Always strive to complete route safely and efficiently.
- Follow company policies.
- The job requires employees to sit for long periods of time.
- Our company’s time keeping is electronic, and employees are requires to utilize their smart phone for these tasks.
After an introductory period, full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits and paid vacation and sick leave.
We sweep at job sites throughout Southern California and specific locations cannot be guaranteed.
Please fill out the following form and will get back to you about moving forward with employment!